Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Party Gifts

I had purchased the Xyron Creative Station a while ago but had not really used it. I decided that as gifts to the other children at day care, my son and I would make some magnets and some counting hippos for the children to play with. After cutting the monkeys and Poohs, we used the creative station to turn them into magnets. It  was so quick and easy with placing the magnet material on the back of the cuts. I now want to make more things with it.




Next we cut out 50 hippos to make 5 counting rings 1-10 and laminated them suing the Yourstory.


These three items were done in less than two hours. I put each cricut machine to work  to handle a specific item. My sister stopped by and said that it was Cricut madness going on at my house. Nevertheless, I got the job done with time to watch Rio with my son and daughter.




1 comment: