Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween Treats

Well, I have been very busy making over 100 Halloween goodies for my daughter, nephew and my BF two children. I enjoy creating things for their classmates. I try to do something for each holiday. For the younger children, I made decorated some small treat bags that I found at Michael's with Halloween patterned paper and cuts from the mini monster cart and wrap it up.






For my daughter, I decorated pillow boxes and filled them with candy. I used some spider and potion stickers from Michael's. The boxes were wrapped with orange ribbon. Then I made 25 tombstone shaped cards to go with the boxes using the Life's a Party cart. She is ging to write a spooky poem for the inside.





Finally we could not forget the teachers. So for them I used a Hot off the Press stencil to make picnic baskets out of card stock . They were filled with candy and wrapped in clear bags. I used the wrap it up cart to make name tags for the baskets.




1 comment: